Beebeejump International Limited is a leading solar power company in Nigeria. It is headquartered at 75b, Ogunnusi Isheri Road, Ojodu Berger, Lagos, with a sales and after-sales team of more than 200 in its headquarter alone. Beebeejump prides itself as a leading solar power company in Nigeria, a high-tech enterprise specializing in solar energy technology research, product development, production and sales. It is a solar product manufacturer and intelligent technology leader in the solar industry, and it is an Expert in distributed off-grid photo-voltaic system solutions.
We have not only the world’s top solar battery digital control, light power generation, and other areas of technical experts for research and development, but also the industry’s experienced product team with more user-friendly products and services. We provide a range of solar power products such as DC power solutions, AC / DC power solutions, and home power solutions. Solar power products can be used in homes, farms, and corporate businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Locations: Abuja, Cross River and Oyo
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information, and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Manage inbound and outbound logistics of solar products.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc in Business, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management.
- At least 1 year of experience in the logistics, warehouse or inventory field
- Proven warehouse, inventory management, or logistics experience
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge ofMS Office
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to stand for long period and lift heavy objects.
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak with coworkers and customers on a regular basis.
- Critical-Thinking Skills.
- Organizational Skills in order to deal efficiently with multiple orders, people, and many moving pieces.
- Problem-Solving Skills to be able to handle problems as soon as they arise.
- Have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Zoom and Excel.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.