9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Monitoring
- Responsible for the Circuit and Packet Switched Network Assurance;
- To ensure the integrity of the revenue streams with primary focus on strengthening and/or building revenue assurance processes controls.
- Development of revenue assurance best practices for the company
- Creation, implementation and monitoring of single -source and reconciliation KPIs on the Integrated Revenue Management System
- Perform root cause analysis of issues on the Circuit and Packet Switched Network; follow through to resolution and communicate to appropriate parties
- Monitoring of system owners to ensure proper set up of system in order to minimize leakages.
- Have responsibility for the day-to-day operation of Revenue Assurance tool- CONNECTIVA; including monitoring of predefined Key Performance Indices (KPIs), alarms and resolution of alarms triggered.
- Perform reviews of service nodes (MSC, IN, HLR, GGSN, SGSN etc) to ensure that potential revenue leakages/losses across the circuit and packet switched networks and proactively identified and mitigated.
- Follow-up on reported revenue impacting issues identified; ensuring that prompt remedial actions are taken by the relevant operations department and providing adequate briefs/reports on such to the Manager, Revenue Assurance.
- Act as direct point of contact with the Enterprise Segments, IT, Network Operations, Wholesale & Carrier Relation steams and produce monthly revenue assurance reports.
- Undertake constant review of subscriber profiles on the network to ensure completeness, accuracy and integrity of service provisioning and billing.
- Review of promotions/services offered by the company to individual and corporate customers with a view to ensuring that risks are effectively mitigated.
- Undertake routine tariff integrity checks for live and test products with a view to assuring tariff efficiency relative to market.
- Perform varying degrees of cross-platform TT file/CDR analysis and reconciliation using multiple data sources in order to ensure TT File/CDR transport integrity as well as billing completeness and accuracy.
- Report on and perform value adding reconciliation on revenue streams such as Postpaid/Prepaid/Roaming/Interconnect/VAS activity to identify weaknesses, leakages and produce reports to senior management for action.
- Perform validation of third party payment schemes in order to ensure compliance with subsisting agreements and ensure completeness, accuracy and validity of transactions, revenue earned and payout figures.
- Perform any other activity assigned by the Manager, Revenue Assurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a numeric field
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Good knowledge of relation database management systems
- Excellent understanding of GSM network architecture
- Minimum of 4yrs relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online