Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Deloitte Graduate Academy – 2023 Actuarial & Quantitative Programme
Location: Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access).
- Our Actuarial & Quantitative Solution practice work with leading banking, Insurance, and corporate clients and help them leverage the power of their data to help solve their most complex business challenges, bringing deep mathematics and statistics knowledge to bear.
- The unit provides a range of actuarial, risk management, treasury, and quantitative advisory services to clients in different industries.
- This is a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge in finance and actuarial science to solve contemporary and future challenges.
- Highly numerate graduates, with a First Degree or postgraduate Degree in a numerical or analytical subject (for example Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Statistics or Data Science).
- Have a keen interest in Quantitative modeling
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Have the ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. Demonstrates independent work and follows through on research steps through the results and findings stage.
- Have graduated from a recognized University / Polytechnic with a minimum of 2.1 or upper credit in any discipline. (Actuarial science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or any related courses).
- Candidate must have completed their NYSC program
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e, Excel, Word, and Power-point
- Knowledge of VBA, R language, and Python is an added advantage.
- Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
- Venue / Location: Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access).
What do you Stand to gain at the Academy?
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
- Acquire high-demand technical skills and become readily employable.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This is not an employment scheme, but a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge in finance and actuarial science to solve contemporary and future challenges.
- At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work—in every country, in everything we do, every day.
- We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. We seek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.