Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage / Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Documents and reviews the organisational policies in line with approved processes
- Coaches and provides guidance to line managers and heads of divisions or departments on HC policies and procedures
- Disseminates and implements HC policies across the business.
- Monitors to ensure compliance and reports this t the Head, HC Operations
- Designs required documents and carries out various forms of documentation across the employee life cycle
- Implements approved compensation, wellbeing and employee relations approved strategies, plans, policies and procedures, makes regular review recommendations as required.
- Monitors compensation market information to ensure the organisation remains competitive and is able to attract, motivate and retain the right calibre of staff
- Prepares monthly payroll schedule and adjustment figures for Finance & Accounts to pay staff salaries
- Liaises with Finance to ensure that monthly payroll details are accurate and promptly updated
- Manages HC data according to stipulated rules and guidelines, and monitors the distribution of such
- Liaises with external bodies/service providers e.g. Pension Fund Administrators, HMOs, Insurance companies etc.
- Manages and maintains personnel files and other employee information
- Maintains an up-to-date human capital information database and ensures availability of required reports to facilitate decision-making.
- Prepares and submits reports on all HC operations activities and performance against set targets to the Head Human Capital
- Provides guidance to staff on update requirements, events and frequencies
- Implements employee engagement initiatives as developed by the Head, HC Operations
- Implements the employee exit management process, works with relevant departments and business divisions to ensure that the appropriate procedures are carried out on exit as well as documenting all these along the line.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Science. Relevant professional certifications in Human resources from any of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) UK.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Human Resources Officer in a logistics or fleet company.
Very attractive salary plus HMO coverage, Pension, 13th Month, Profit Sharing & other free social access.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.