Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consulting – SAP Manager
- The successful candidate will be responsible for working with leadership in the development of sales pipeline, staff development and upskilling, thought leadership materials and provision of programme management as well as oversight for implementation of new systems for our clients.
- Manage team of business analysts, functional consultants and other support roles involved in the execution of ongoing implementation or support programmes as well as progressing new opportunities.
- Lead and manage the execution of market scans to identify potential opportunity areas/target clients with ERP needs.
- Apply business knowledge to ensure that SAP solutions are aligned with organizational goals.
- Support the architecting of client specific SAP solutions that meet key business goals and needs in the most effective manner.
- Manage the relationship between client IT, business users and functional consultants to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions.
- Coordinate with other departments within the organization to facilitate successful implementation and use of SAP solutions.
- Monitor industry trends to identify opportunities for new solutions or enhancements to existing solutions.
- Manage the team of technical and functional consultants involved in the delivery and management of SAP infrastructure including training, skill development and project delivery.
- Ensure prompt and cost-effective completion of projects.
- Support and manage external vendors who provide technical services.
- Ability to assess change drivers, translate them into viable projects and identify threats & opportunities, among others.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects. or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- 8-10 years’ work experience in SAP systems implementation and management.
- 3-5 years of experience in leading highly professional teams.
- Project/ program management/ scrum knowledge and experience
- Team leader acumen comfortable working collaboratively with others.
- SAP Certification
- Innovative, conceptual, and analytical thinking.
- Results oriented with proven track record of delivering large, complex challenges.
- Participation in at least 3 – 5 full cycle SAP implementation programs.
- Strong knowledge/ experience of the SAP Solution suite with reference to SAP’s S4 Hana and cloud-based solution suite.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP best practices, configurations, and implementations.
- Strong Process Improvement background
- Ability to implement solutions and quickly overcome barriers to deliver tangible benefits.
- Strong leadership / stakeholder management.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online