Nigerian Army Recruitment is now open as starting on 1st January 2023. This is to inform you that the Nigerian Army has released the recruitment form for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC). You can apply on the recruitment.army.mil.ng portal (www.recruitment.army.mil.ng). Here you can find details of the application requirements as well as other important information.
Nigerian Army invite suitably qualifies applicants from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Officers in the following positions below:. Applicants can apply for any of the positions listed at Nigerian Army recruitment portal. This Nigerian Army job recruitment are available until the specified closing date.
Nigerian Army recruitment application form 2023 is now made available to the general public. applicants will take compulsory computer test after being shortlisted. The screening test date for all successful shortlisted candidates will be announced in due time after the recruitment process.
Is Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Nigerian Army recruitment portal www.recruitment.army.mil.ng is open to both tradesmen and non-tradesmen. The most important thing here to make sure you apply for the position that suite your qualification. Application for this recruitment in Nigerian Army can only be made once. Do not make the mistake of applying twice.
Available job vacancies
1.) Army Band Corp Officer
2.) Officer, Directorate of Legal Service
3.) Speech Therapist
4.) Occupational Therapist
5.) Medical Laboratory Scientist
8.) Dental Surgeon
9.) Dietitian / Nutritionist
10.) Medical Consultant
11.) Medical Doctor (Non Consultant)
12.) Officer, Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant)
13.) Officer, Directorate of Islamic Affairs
14.) Officer, Directorate of Chaplain Services (Roman Catholic)
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2023.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Entry Requirements
- The applicant age bracket required for this recruitment is as listed below; Minimium Age for Non – Trades 18 while the Maximium Age is 22. Applicants for trades are to have the Minimium Age of 18 and Maximium Age of 26
- Height is an important requirement as such, the Minimum Height for Male Candidates 1.68 while the minimum required height For Female Candidates 1.62
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB
- Applicants must be a Nigerian and free from any form of criminal activities. Such candidate must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
Before clicking the application button below, we have some career tips that would help you in your career pursuit. As you know that there many candidate applying for this job.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023
To fill the Nigerian Army recruitment form, you are to Go online and visit NA webpage at: recruitment.army.mil.ng and choose DSSC option from the page.
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
Once you have decide on the position you wish to apply for, you are to proceed and click on the application link under the how to apply.
We will keep you updated regarding any further developments regarding the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023 as they occur. For now, that is all we have for you, but if you have any comments, we would appreciate hearing from you in the comment section below.