ANYWASH (Nigeria) Limited is a full service, eco-friendly, professional Garment and Textile Cleaning Service Provider dedicated to consistently provide high customer satisfaction by rendering quality laundry and customer services, furnish a clean, enjoyable atmosphere, and offer differentiated laundry services with a superior finish at a competitive price / value relationship with its Customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Spotter
The Main Responsibilities of the Head Spotter include:
- Working as an integral part of the operations and support teams providing the Upstream and Downstream sections of the business with Programming (Cleaning Process Selection) direction and Work Order assignment.
- In other words, the Head Spotter SHALL analyse the garment/fabric received from the upstream, select the cleaning processes and hardware/equipment to be used and assign the work to be done downstream while ensuring Quality Control from end to end.
- Overall, the Head Spotter SHALL contribute immensely to ensuring that the attached process diagram leads to sufficiently high Customer Retention.
- Must be a Self-motivated Human of any Gender and Age with a track record of successfully leading a team.
- Must be Literate and particularly proficient in Speaking and Writing English.
- Must possess a valid means of Identification. Preferably a Permanent Voters Card.
- Must be very familiar with the Processing Operations of Laundry and Dry Cleaning equipment for Garment and Textile Care such as the ones in the attached video.
- Must be very familiar with Fabric Analysis i.e. identification of fabric type and nature;
- Must be very familiar with the identification of fabric information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events;
- Must be very familiar with Stain Spotting (Pre and Post Cleaning) for ascertaining the composition and selection of appropriate Stain Removal Processes.
- Must possess the ability to Research and Formulate Cleaning Processes i.e. Equipment Selection, Cleaning Program Selection and Cycle Selection based on a good knowledge of how Temperature, Mechanical Action, Chemical Action and Time interact with ALL Fabric types without compromising their integrity.
- Must possess the ability to execute a Cleaning Process i.e Controlling Operations of Equipment or Systems, Mixing Cleaning Agents, Stain Spotting and Removal etc.
- Must understand Quality Control i.e. Process Documentation, Process Monitoring, Process Performance Measurement, Process Performance Improvement etc.
- Must understand Product/Service Development and be a part of Product/Service Creation, Product/Service Testing, Product/Service Quality, Product/Service Performance etc.
- Must understand the concept of Service Fulfillment and Service Delivery.
- Must possess a high level of appreciation for Science, Technology, Business and a Green Environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (pitch) to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.