Modibbo Adama University Recruitment 2023 is officailly ongoin. Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) is one of the leading universities in Nigeria and is home to some of the most talented students in the country. As part of its commitment to excellence,
MAUTECH has launched a recruitment program for the 2023 academic year. The program seeks to attract the best and brightest minds from all over Nigeria to join the university and take part in its world-class programs.
This article will provide an overview of the Modibbo Adama University recruitment program, including the application process, eligibility criteria, selection criteria, and more.
Modibbo Adama University Recruitment 2023 Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
2.) Director of Physical Planning
3.) Director of Works
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2023.
Modibbo Adama University Recruitment Eligibility
Modibbo Adama University is currently recruiting new staff members to join their team. All prospective applicants must meet the eligibility criteria set out by the university.
To be eligible for employment at Modibbo Adama University, applicants must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. In addition, applicants must have at least two years of relevant work experience and must be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills.
Furthermore, applicants must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work well in a team environment. All applicants must also pass a background check and be able to provide references. If you meet these requirements and are interested in applying for a position at Modibbo Adama University, please submit your resume and cover letter to the school.
How To Apply For Modibbo Adama University Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and 20 copies of their Credentials and current Curriculum Vitae duly signed, and dated, giving the following information:
- Full name, current postal and contact address, permanent home address
- Place and date of birth
- State of origin and LGA
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children
- Academic qualification obtained with dates, class, institutions and distinctions
- Membership of Academic and professional bodies
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts, employers and work schedule
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees.
Applications are to be addressed and submitted under confidential cover, in envelopes marked at the Upper Left-Hand Corner “Post of Director of Physical Planning, MAU, Yola” to:
Modibbo Adamawa University,
P.M.B. 2076, Yola,
Adamawa State, Nigeria.
- Candidates should request their Referees to forward references on him/her directly to the Registrar / Secretary of Council attesting to their character, integrity and academic and management capabilities in a sealed Envelopes and marked “CONFIDENTIAL”.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to make themselves available for interaction at an appointed date
- Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
If you would like to stay updated on all the latest news and updates on Modibbo Adama University recruitment 2023, please subscribe to our job notifications. Also, if you have any questions about the process, please do not hesitate to drop us a comment and we will get back to you as soon as we can.