The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Field of Skills VTE Academy, invite applications from suitably qualified young Nigerians to undertake a 6 months Training Programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Six Months Technical Skills Training Programme
Duration: 6 Months
The successful candidates will undertake a six months training programme in the following areas:
- Domestic Electrical Installations / Solar Installations
- Refrigeration & AC Maintenance
- Hotel & Catering Management
- Fashion Designing.
- To train and equip youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills for access to productive jobs.
- To impact the economic growth of the country by developing individuals with the skills to improve their independence and impact their communities
- To promote skills acquisition, creativity, leadership and entrepreneurial skills of young Nigerians towards wealth creation and economic independence.
- Successful candidates will enjoy FREE tuition fees, lunch and a monthly stipend. The program is entirely non-residential. Candidates will therefore be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- HND or BSc
- In addition, good numerical ability and communication skills will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their handwritten applications and photocopies of their credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online
Drop a hard copy of the application, addressed in a sealed envelope, to:
The Managing Director,
Field of Skills and Dreams VTE Academy,
13 Acme Crescent off Acme Road, Agidingbi,
Ikeja, Lagos State.
- Selected Applicants will be contacted by email to come for a test and must bring 2 passport size photographs along with the following:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate(s)
- Original and photocopies of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.
- For enquiries, call: 0812409759 or 07084911154.