ANYWASH (Nigeria) Limited is a full service, eco-friendly, professional Garment and Textile Cleaning Service Provider dedicated to consistently provide high customer satisfaction by rendering quality laundry and customer services, furnish a clean, enjoyable atmosphere, and offer differentiated laundry services with a superior finish at a competitive price / value relationship with its Customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Reporting Line: You shall report to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer.
- Overall, your responsibility shall be to manage, grow and retain the base of the Top 20% B2B (business to business) and B2C (business to consumer) Revenue Earners or Top Percentage of Customers bringing 80% of Revenue.
- You shall do this by providing ALL Customer Relationship Management, Customer Account Management, Customer Support Management, Marketing Management and Service Delivery Management functions for the Top 20% Revenue Earners or Top Percentage of Customers bringing 80% of Revenue to ANYWASH Nigeria Limited.
- In particular, you shall be expected to ensure that ALL Customer Requests/Orders made by the Top 20% Revenue Earners are assigned and completed qualitatively i.e. (As ordered by Customer, within the Time Frame agreed with the Customer, and at the Price agreed with the Customer).
Your CORE responsibilities shall be to:
- Concern yourself with improving and growing the business, by fostering and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners,
- Focus on improving profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the our chosen markets,
- Enhance the operation of the business, position or reputation in any positive way.
- Specifically focus all efforts on growing B2B and B2C sales and relationships,
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services,
- Be an integral part of ALL Product/Service Development related activities i.e. Product/Service Creation, Product/Service Testing, Product/Service Quality, Product/Service Performance etc.,
- Be an integral part of ALL Operational Readiness related activities from END-TO-END for ALL Products/Services on offer by ANYWASH Nigeria Limited,
- To Measure, Monitor and Document the Performance of ALL ANYWASH Business Development Processes for the sole purpose of Continual Improvement of Service Delivery and Service Support to, and Request Fulfilment for the Customer.
- Seek out the appropriate contact for any organization or individual targeted by ANYWASH Nigeria Limited
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers,
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone,
- Understand the needs of customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these needs,
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business,
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes,
- Assist with the drawing up of Client Contracts, formal or informal,
- Suggest promotional strategy and activities for the purposes of marketing,
- Interact with the Finance, Inventory and Logistics functions as appropriate,
- Continually seek ways of improving the way the business operates,
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world as a whole and particularly in the Textile and Textile Care industry,
- Help to plan sales campaigns,
- Create a sales pipelines,
- Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases,
- Must be a Self-motivated Human of any Gender and Age with a track record of successfully leading a team.
- Must be Literate and particularly proficient in Speaking and Writing English.
- Must possess a valid means of Identification. Preferably a Permanent Voters Card.
You shall also be required to always deploy the following (3) CORE skillset:
- Communication skills,
- Business mindedness, and
- Self-motivation and drive to succeed.
- You shall also be required to always deploy the following GENERIC skillset:
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets,
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally,
- Good IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets and the ability to Document, Manage and Administer ALL ANYWASH Operations Processes related to Business Development.
- A professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting customers/clients,
- Initiative and good decision-making skills,
- Project management skills,
- The ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals,
- Great organizational skills,
- Good networking skills,
- The ability to think strategically,
- The ability to analyze sales figures and write reports,
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (pitch) to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.