Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drill Spotter
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full time
Category: DCP – Logistics
- We are looking for a Drill Spotter who will assist with the day-to-day operation of drilling machines to bore blast holes in open-pit mines and quarries.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Drill Operator in tracking or truck-mounted rotary drilling, air-track or other drilling machines to bore large blast holes to specified depths at staked positions in open-pit mine or quarry.
- Before commencement of operation and at close of shift, you should go round the machine and ensure road worthiness of the machine and operate. any incident report to superior.
- May measure location and stake out pattern of holes to be drilled, load blast holes with explosives.
- Ensure adherence to HSE procedures and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor, Drilling Engineer from time to time.
- Five (5) credit passes in Senior Secondary Certificate or a equivalent certificate.
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of heavy equipment and drills operations.
- Very good oral and written communication skill
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online