Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HEMM Engineer
Location: Okpella, Edo
Job Type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Responsible for ensuring that the heavy type of equipment is in safe operating condition by conducting routine maintenance and scheduling needed repairs.
- Accountable for planning & execution of day-to-day maintenance activities of heavy mobile mining types of machinery like excavators, loaders, dozers, rock breakers, dumpers, etc. of different make (CAT, Komatsu, Doosan, Liebherr, Terex, and other models).
- Leading engine overhauling technicians & supervisor team.
- Experienced in independent overhauling of e excavators, loaders, dozers, rock breakers, dumpers engines.
- Expert in diagnosing engine operational faults and rectification.
- Handling the overhauling and repair of approximately 100 engines.
- Expertise in SAP PM functionalities like master data creation, preventive maintenance strategy, functional location, task list, maintenance plan, item measuring counters & documents.
- Rebuilding of major components of engines.
- Remove and install, disassemble, and assemble engines.
- Performance test and make the necessary adjustment to the engine components.
- Diagnose and correct the cause of malfunctioning or complaints on engines and their components.
- Preparing the parts requirement for overhauling engines.
- Forecasting the parts requirement.
- Knowledge transfer to technicians and supervisors.
- Should have a valid DRIVING LICENCE.
- Compliance with ISO regulations.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Sectional Head from time to time.
Education and Work Experience:
- First Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of Twelve (12) to Fifteen (15) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competence:
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of plant heavy equipment.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online