Dangote Cement Plc is a Nigerian publicly-traded multinational cement manufacturer headquartered in Lagos. The company is engaged in the manufacture, preparation, import, packaging, and distribution of cement and related products in Nigeria, and has plants or import terminals in nine other African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SAP Functional Support Analyst – Finance
Job type: Full time
Department: DCP – Finance
- We are looking for motivated professionals with SAP experience in the Finance module.
- The resource(s) would join our team of professionals to support the daily SAP operations of the business and SAP implementation projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Functional support for SAP FI modules.
- Manage multiple simultaneous SAP projects and Tasks from conception to completion. Requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate resources and activities to meet business requirements and project completion dates.
- Work with end-users to provide system support to the business while sharing knowledge and understanding.
- Gather business requirements and convert them into development design/programming specifications.
- Perform functional testing, creating documentation, and conducting end-user training in conjunction with other members of the SAP Core team.
- Work with both internal or external design/implementation teams and work cross-functionally between the business and IT to bridge the gap between design, content, and technology.
- Provides analysis for and directs activities of SAP FI resources as determined by and in conjunction with the senior management team.
- Manage end-to-end integration needs with the respective modules and other applications.
- Definition of innovative functional solutions to meet business process requirements in SAP and/ or other supporting application systems.
- Collect & analyze customer requirements on the following:
- Business processes and parameters.
- Assist in the mapping of master and transaction.
- Determining reporting requirements Standard / Customized SAP Reports, Determine, evaluate and build customization requirements – WRICEF (with proper FS)
- Design, develop and manage Roles and Authorizations.
Education and Work Experience
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- 3 – 6 years of experience with relevant SAP working as a consultant or SAP FI Support Analyst.
- Experience in business application system development methodology and business process re-engineering.
- Minimum of 1 end-to-end implementation and hands-on experience in SAP FI support.
- Experience in New G/L, AR, AP, Asset, Financial Closing, IFRS, Taxation, Integration with Payroll, Statutory reporting, Financial Planning and analysis and Consolidation, would be an added advantage.
- Relevant experience in S4 HANA would be an added advantage with a clear understanding in the areas such as FSCM, Re-FX, and delta changes from SAP.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online