Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consulting – Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Manager
Job Type: Full time
- The successful candidate is responsible for executing and maintaining a sustainable and scalable RPA program and roadmap through interacting with all levels of staff, to create awareness of intelligent technology and build a pipeline of candidate processes to be automated.
- Manage a team of RPA Architects, Business Analysts and Developers and other support roles who are responsible for maintaining existing automated processes and progressing new automation opportunities.
- Lead and Manage Automation Assessments across all functions to identify processes suitable for Automation and lead on taking suitable processes through the Automation Development Life Cycle
- Lead with identifying and automating the organization processes using Intelligent Automation (IA) including, technologies such RPA, Cognitive, Chat Bots and Voice Bots.
- Manage the relationship between client IT and business users to deliver a stable and scalable RPA platform that is fit for purpose.
- Manage meetings and discussions on client’s enterprise architecture required as a result of business complexity.
- Direct and approve the analysis and management of effective project deployment in accordance with Agile methodology and technical dependency management.
- Prioritize process backlog to deliver automation in a cost-effective manner and against business requirements.
- Proactively recognize the potential for automation process breaks and compliance issues indicated by variances in expected performance targets and established metrics.
- Ensure all automation development adheres to the approved Governance Model
- Lead on process re-engineering to enable automation
- Support with the development of additional automation business cases
- Ensure benefits are defined, realized, and tracked in line with defined automation business cases and RPA best practices
- Continuously improve the Automation Development Life Cycle and Governance Model.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects. or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- 8-10 years’ work experience, in business process modelling and oversight as well as in business data processing (such as Core Banking or ERP systems) in a corporate organization.
- 3-5 years of experience in leading professional teams.
- Project Management experience.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence, and competitive environment.
- Knowledge of Robotics Process Automation (RPA) concept and possibilities.
- Team leader acumen comfortable working collaboratively with others.
- Innovative, conceptual, and analytical thinking.
- Results oriented with proven track record of delivering large, complex challenges.
- Strong Robotic Process Automation management experience / knowledge
- Experienced in effective agile delivery utilizing a standard method
- Ability to influence at Executive/SLT level
- Strong Process Improvement background
- Ability to develop innovate automation ideas and turn them into viable solutions
- Ability to implement solutions and quickly overcome barriers to deliver tangible benefits
- Strong leadership / stakeholder management.
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online