Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job ID: DCP-140423
Job Type: Full time
Category: DCP – Finance & IT
- The job holder will be responsible for facilitating the delivery of assigned projects on time within budget and scope.
- The person will provide requisite support in defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Document the business requirements and facilitate the communication between stakeholders. to satisfy business needs.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Consolidate information gathered from multiple sources
- Provide support to Senior Business Analyst during engagement meetings with functional leads (namely: Operations, Sales & Marketing, and Corporate Services) to facilitate the transformation and development of new requirements.
- Document changes to the design and implementation of assigned projects.
- Support with the management of ongoing IT projects and BA support requests and administrative needs
- Support with the creation of training materials and documentation for application users and train new end users on other related applications
- Facilitate the monitoring of user adoption rates and respond as needed (e.g., additional training sessions, communication, system modifications, etc.)
- Support with the planning, scheduling and monitoring of IT-related project timelines, milestones, budget, and deliverables using appropriate tools to ensure the delivery of quality outputs on time and within budget.
- Support with the development and delivery of progress reports, documentation, and presentations to clients (pitches and deliverables), stakeholders, and management.
- Support with the coordination of project management activities of postmortems/ process evaluation for each project and review recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Provide weekly status report of assigned projects/ tasks to the Senior Business Analysts.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Senior Business Analysts.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University, preferably a degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline or equivalent.
- 6 years direct experience in business analysis and project management
- Experience using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies will be an advantage.
- Experience with Agile delivery methods and knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing (integration, user, and performance), debugging, implementation, and support will be an advantage.
- Professional qualifications such as an PMP or PRINCE2 will be an advantage
Skills and Behaviours:
- Understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong written, verbal communication, analytical skills, and problem-solving.
- Ability to apply general organizational knowledge of the business and systems processes in problem analysis is required.
- Must exhibit confidence and knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously is required
- Possess interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Possess good analytical, organizational and product management skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with managers, and subject matter experts, as part of a team.
- Ability to document and interpret reports, business correspondence, and/or procedure manuals.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online