Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivables Accountant
- The AR Accountant is responsible for providing timely and accurate processing of customer and third-party invoices, and for conducting statement audits and resolving problems. Applying customer collection procedures as required.
- Deliver services to the locations according to Service Level Agreements.
- Process service tickets for invoicing to the customer by checking accuracy, resolving discrepancies, and entering data into the system.
- Arrange documents for imaging and filing.
- Answer phone, mail, and walk-in inquiries; research questions; provide prompt resolution to inquiries.
- Comply with applicable company policies and generating reports/statements for internal use.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to build rapport and manage service quality and delivery.
- Help implement process improvements to ensure efficiency and accuracy in the delivery of services to the business.
- Perform revenue booking as per internal financial policies.
- Understand and comply with Sarbanes-Oxley-Oxley requirements.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or a related field
- Must have 5 – 8 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Account Receivables procedures and Credit principles
- Chartered Accountant – ICAN, ACCA.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online