Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patroller (Cement Industry)
Job ID: ObajanaProduction003
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Job Type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Responsible for continuous inspection of the assigned section at production processes towards ensuring that all equipment function effectively.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement assigned field activities and provide feedback to the CCR team.
- Ensure all processing equipment are cleaned regularly.
- Liaise with CCR operators and Shift Managers for smooth and uninterrupted operations, so as to reduce down time or breakdown.
- Conduct inspection of equipment in assigned production section and document problems for immediate attention.
- Report critical problems to CCR Operators, and/ or Shift Coordinators for immediate and prompt action.
- Organize and participate fully in all cleaning activities in assigned sections.
- Ensure timely execution of housekeeping activities within assigned section.
- Liaise with the Shift Coordinator and Section Heads to ensure production targets are achieved.
Education and Work Experience:
- School Certificate or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Zero (0) to three (3) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of the cement production process.
- Basic knowledge of production equipment and functions.
- Good understanding of basic material process flow line.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online