NAIC Recruitment 2023 is ongoing at its application portal. See the available job vacancies and how to apply for Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation recruitment at www.naic.gov.ng portal. The Basic requirements for NAIC recruitment portal, application form, career openings for both fresh graduates & experience staffs, and recruitment process are explained in this article.
Are you interested in working is Federal agencies in Nigeria? If yes, then this article is for you. The Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation recruitment 2023/2024 has started. Apply through the official announced portal.
Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation invite suitably qualified candidates who wish to work with them to apply for various positions available. Interested applicants are required to apply on time as the portal will soon close.
In this article, all the information concerning this NAIC recruitment is explained in detail. We will show you the requirements, starting and closing date, required documents, recruitment process and how to apply at the official NAIC job website www.naic.gov.ng.
Note: This recruitment is free, the only body mandated with the power to carry out the process is NAIC. Do not listen to any individual or agency claiming to represent the government in this aspect.
The basic requirements for the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation(NAIC) recruitment exercise are listed below. Make sure you read and understand them before proceeding to submit an online application.
NAIC Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements
The basic requirements for getting a shortlist into the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation are as follows;
- All candidate is expected to have a minimum of 5 credit including English language and mathematics in SSCE, NECO, or GCE
- NCE, OND, HND, BSc certificate from a recognized institution graduates can also apply for the listed positions
- Applicants for the HND or BSc degree position must have done the NYSC scheme are required by the Nigerian government.
- You must be physically and mentally fit to discharge duties
- Ability to Read, interpret and write is a must
- Candidates with high degree of understanding and self esteem is needed
- All candidate must a Nigerian and reside in the country
- A valid means of identification such as NIN, driver’s license or any other Id card specified by law is required.
- You must have good analytical and communication skill
- You have be ready to carry out any responsibility that may assign to you by your superior from time to time
- Certificate of State of Origin properly signed
- All applicants are required to submit their birth certificate to ascertain that the meet the age requirements of 18 to 40 years.
- Computer literacy is a must
Before clicking the application button below, we have some career tips on NAIC that would help you in your career pursuit. As you know that there tens of candidate applying for this job. It is important you prepare your mind for new challenges. Set a goal for yourself, prepare well and make sure your CV is in line with the position you are applying for.
When is the NAIC Recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
The closing date for Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation recruitment 2023/2024 registration is not available online. Once we have necessary information concerning this, we will update it here.
You are to ensure you apply immediately because the jobs at NAIC are highly competitive. To avoid missing out on this recruitment, we advise you login to NAIC recruitment portal today to start your application.
How to Apply for Edo State SUBEB Recruitment 2023
- To fill the NAIC 2023 recruitment form, you are to visit the portal www.naic.gov.ng.
- Go through the job requirements and make sure you are qualified before proceeding to fill the online application
- Fill in your information in the required space and upload all the required documents.
- Make sure the phone numbers and email provided are functional as that would be the means of communication between you and the board
- Cross check your data and make sure the are correct, the click on the submit button to complete you registration. Once you have decide on the position you wish to apply for, you are to proceed and click on the application link under the how to apply.
An acknowledgement slip will be issued to you after application at www.naic.gov.ng. If you do not get a message, you are to check your email as this is a confirmation that you have applied for the recruitment.
Condition of Service
As applicable in the State Civil Service.
As applicable in the State Civil Service.
We would like to know how you are doing concerning the NAIC recruitment 2023. Feel free to contact us using the comment box below. Please note that we do not have any form of influence on this job recruitment.