Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Supervisor (Packing Plant)
Job ID: OCP-Packing Plant-120223
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Supervise the activities of the assigned packing plant shift team to ensure plant operations are optimized and established targets for the plant are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage packing plant shift teams to ensure effective and efficient execution of packing plant activities and achievement of daily production targets.
- Act as shift in-charge for respective shift team.
- Assist with reviewing of ATCs for respective shift team and ensure Shift Manager signs off in a timely manner.
- Assist in supervising the loading of cement into trucks during respective shift.
- Supervise the operation of packing plant equipment’s during respective shift.
- Liaise with maintenance engineers for the maintenance of packing plant machine and ensure prompt repairs are carried out when required.
- Enforce the use of personal protection equipment during respective shift to prevent accidents.
- Ensure effective on-the-job training of packing plant operators.
- Perform any other duty assigned by the Shift Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of cement production process
- Good knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Good supervisory skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online