Gombe State SUBEB Recruitment 2023 starting date has been announced. See how to apply for Gombe SUBEB recruitment at gombestate.gov.ng. The Basic requirements for Gombe SUBEB teachers recruitment portal, application form, career openings for both fresh graduates & experience staffs, and recruitment process are explained in this article.
Are you interested in teaching in state owned schools? Do you have all it take to impact knowledge? If yes, then this article is for you. The Gombe SUBEB portal is now open for fresh teachers recruitments.
Gombe State Universal Basic Education Board invite suitably qualified candidates who wish to work with them to apply for various positions available. Interested applicants are required to apply on time as the portal will soon close.
Gombe SUBEB 2022 recruitment form is available to the general public online. Applicants are not required to make any form of payment to obtain it. Simply visit Gombestate.gov.ng to fill the form.
Gombe State Universal Basic Education Board is a body mandated with the power to provide and provide quality compulsory education in the state.
The Gombe state government in the bid of ensuring high standard education in the state, wish to announce its readiness to engage individuals who will help to achieve its dream. If you know you want to be part of this goal, you are then required to visit the Gombe SUBEB recruitment portal to apply for any of the listed jobs position.
Note: This recruitment is free, the only body saddled with the power to carry out the process is State Universal Basic Education Board. Do not listen to any individual or agency claiming to represent the government in this aspect.
The basic requirements for the Gombe State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment exercise are listed below. Make sure you read and understand them before proceeding to submit an online application.
Gombe State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements
The basic requirements for getting a shortlist into the Gombe SUBEB are as follows;
- You have passion for impacting knowledge
- You must be physically and mentally fit to discharge duties as teacher
- Ability to Read, interpret and write is a must
- Candidates with high degree of understanding and self esteem is needed
- All candidate must a Nigerian and reside in the country
- Candidates from any part of the state in Nigeria who have passion for teaching are encouraged to apply
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) is the minimum educational requirements
- SC, B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution graduates can also apply for the listed positions
- Applicants with the following qualification required include; Ed., B.A. (Ed.), and B.Sc. (Ed.)/B.Tech (Ed.) will have an added advantage
- A valid means of identification such as NIN, drivers license or any other Id card specified by law is required.
- Candidates who have the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Certificate[TRCN] have an added advantage. Those who do not have this will be required to provide within two years after employment
- All candidate is expected to have a minimum of 5 credit including English language and mathematics in SSCE, NECO, or GCE
- Applicants for the HND or BSc degree position must have done the NYSC scheme are required by the Nigerian government.
- You must have good analytical and communication skill
- You have be ready to carry out any responsibility that may assign to you by your superior from time to time
- Love and passion for children is required
- You must be knowledgeable in your chosen field and have the ability to impact sane to students
- Certificate of State of Origin properly signed
- All applicants are required to submit their birth certificate to ascertain that the meet the age requirements of 18 to 40 years.
- Computer literacy is a must
Before clicking the application button below, we have some career tips that would help you in your career pursuit. As you know that there tens of candidate applying for this job. It is important you prepare your mind for new challenges. Set a goal for yourself, prepare well and make sure your CV is in line with the position you are applying for.
Facts About Gombe State Universal Basic Education Board
- Is Gombe Sate Government recruiting Teachers for 2023?
Yes, The Gombe state government through Gombe SUBEB is recruiting to fill various teaching positions that exit in the state owned schools
- Who can apply For Gombe SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024?
Anyone who meets the basic requirements listed above can apply. Equal opportunity will be given to all candidates no matter their state of origin or background.
- Can I Apply For Gombe SUBEB more than Once
No, a candidate can only apply once. Anyone who applied more than once will be disqualified.
- What is the Official Gombe SUBEB Recruitment portal?
gombestate.gov.ng is the only portal designated for this recruitment of teachers into the Gombe State Universal Basic Education Board. Disregard any other website you may see online.
- When is the Gombe SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
The closing date for Gombe State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2023/2024 registration is 20 of November, 2023. Online application will not be accepted on or before the specified closing date for this recruitment. Make sure you apply on time to avoid missing out on this.
How to Apply for Gombe State SUBEB Recruitment 2023
- To fill the Gombe SUBEB recruitment form, you are to visit the portal gombestate.gov.ng.
- Go through the job requirements and make sure you are qualified before proceeding to fill the online application
- Fill in your information in the required space and upload all the required documents.
- Make sure the phone numbers and email provided are functional as that would be the means of communication between you and the board
- Cross check your data and make sure the are correct, the click on the submit button to complete you registration. Once you have decide on the position you wish to apply for, you are to proceed and click on the application link under the how to apply.
An acknowledgement slip will be issued to you after application at: Gombestate.gov.ng If you do not get a message, you are to check your email as this is a confirmation that you have applied for the recruitment.
Condition of Service
As applicable in the State Civil Service.
As applicable in the State Civil Service.
We would like to know how you are doing concerning the Gombe State SUBEB recruitment 2023. Feel free to contact us using the comment box below. Please note that we do not have any form of influence on this job recruitment.