Northstan is a reputable oil and gas company situated at Ibeju-Lekki, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos in Nigeria. We have subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Real Estate Development
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise real estate development staff in the development of permanent supportive housing
- Direct all real estate development operations, including:
- Coordinating financial packaging to securing acquisition, pre-development, construction and permanent financing.
- Securing entitlements to building community support and working with various internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Supervising architects, consultants, property managers, contractors and other development team members; and monitoring development, construction and lease-up processes.
- Assist the Managing Director in identifying acquisition opportunities, including defining each project’s services program; developing acquisition and funding options;property inspections, budgeting, contracting, etc.and evaluating over-all project feasibility.
- Oversee the negotiation of all major agreements and financing documents, including limited partnership agreements, loan documents, construction contracts, architectural agreements, and property management agreements.
- Oversee overall progress of projects in terms of budgets and timelines.
- Train and support real estate development staff to be effective and technically excellent.
- Build and maintain positive and effective relationships with external partners, including banks, investors, government lenders, and consultants, such as general contractors, architects, and others.
- Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the field.
- Work with the Managing Director to report to the Real Estate Advisory Board and Board of Directors on the progress of development projects and to request approval of new projects.
- Work with the Managing Director to advocate for policies, programs and funding that support and expand permanent supportive housing initiatives.
- With the support of the Managing Director, create departmental policies and procedures that promote high quality products and an effective work environment
- Serve as an articulate, visible and effective spokesperson for the organization and its projects.
- Assist in Management of client experience on sale or lease of developed real estate.
- Oversee transition of stabilized properties to internal or external property management group.
- Continually research and stay on top of industry trends to promote innovation and seek process and quality improvements.
- Travel, as necessary, to sites within the company’s growing footprint.
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of B.Sc Degree with 8 – 10 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: It will be advantageous to candidates if they reside around the Marina, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki and Ibeju-Lekki Areas.