Verified 2023 JAMB Physics Questions and Answers is out. See Physics JAMB answers and how to score high in JAMB Physics Examination. you’ll be acquainted with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2023 Physics, the repeated questions and how to answer them. Continue with this article to see all JAMB expo on Physics subject.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board is an entrance examination gaining admission into tertiary-level institutions in Nigeria. JAMB is saddled with the responsibility of conducting the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and scoring candidates according to their chosen course of study.
This article will not only provide you with real JAMB Physics questions, but will also guide you on how to score High mark in it.
In this article, we will be showing this year Physics expo as well as JAMB Physics past questions and answers pdf for free.
We understand that the 2023 Physics question and answer will not be the same for all candidate. You have nothing to worry. The expo will cover for different sections or time difference. All you need do is to keep refreshing this page.
JAMB Physics Sample Questions and Answers For CBT exams (Expo)
JAMB Physics answers 2023 Loading…90% completed
Click Here to view Today JAMB answers
1. Which of the following is a poor conductor of electricity
2. If a reverse-biased voltage is applied across a p-n junction, the depletion layer width is
3. A semi conductor in which the holes are excess is .
b. N- type
C. P-n type
D. Ohmic type
4. Which of the following is a poor conductor of electricity
5. In a series resonant circuit , the current flowing in the circuit is
The questions below are past JAMB exam questions on Physics. Use them for practice purpose. The main answers will be posted here 2 hours before it start. Make sure you keep refreshing this page for your own good.
We are going to provide JAMB 2023 answers for free. Here is what you need to do to benefit
I. You are to visit our youtube channel https://youtube.com/@mathsfinger and subscribe to the channel for free. Screenshot it when you have done that and send it to me on WhatsApp 08125764523.
ii. You are to invite at least 10 of your friends to like and subscribe as well
iii. You are to watch at least 5 of our video and share them as well. Once you do this, you are qualified to receive the JAMB answers for free.
The link our youtube channel is https://youtube.com/@mathsfinger
JAMB Past Physics Answers
1. When two objects P and Q are supplied with the same quantity of heat, the temperature change in p is observed to be twice that of Q. The mass of P is half that of Q. The ratio of the specific heat of P to Q is
ANSWER: C (1:1)
2. The following statements were made by some students describing what happened during the determination of the melting point of solids
1. The temperature of the solid was constant until melting started
2. The temperature of the solid rose until melting started
3. During melting, the temperature was rising
4. During melting, the temperature was constant
5. The temperature continued to rise after all the solid had melted.
3. The temperature stopped rising after all the solid had melted. Which of the following gives correct statements in the right order?
A. 2, 4 and 5
B. 2, 3 and 6
C. 1, 3 and 6
D. 1, 3 and 5
ANSWER: A (2, 4, and 5)
4. A silver spoon and a wooden spoon are both at room temperature. The silver spoon is cooler to touch because silver
A. has a greater density
B. can be polished
C. is a less absorbent material than wood
D. is a better conductor of heat
ANSWER: D (is a better conductor of heat)
Tips For Answering Jamb Physics Questions
- Be time conscious and do not waste your time on any question you do not understand. You can always come back to attempt them.
- It is important you familiarize yourself with the exam format. Get Physics past and answers and do extensive reading with it
- When answering or attempting any question, take your time and make sure you understand the question asked.
- Get Physics test book and make your own note when reading. Do not skip any thing.
- It is important you read inline with the JAMB Physics syllabus
- Memorize all you have ready before the day of the exam and avoid necessary pressure
- Do not waste so much time on any question. Manage your time effectively, allocate time to each question and any one you do not understand skip it.
- Make sure you provide answer to all the questions, double check your work at the end before clicking the submit button.
If you think that this article on JAMB Physics Questions and Answers is helpful, make sure you share it with other. For further assistant, use the comment box to reach us.