We are pleased to announce that the Federal University of Technology, Minna is set to commence its Registration/University’s Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) for the 2023/2024 academic session. This exercise is vital for both UTME and DE candidates seeking admission into the university.
The registration period will begin on Monday, 17th July, 2023, and conclude at midnight on Sunday, 27th August, 2023.
- UTME and DE Candidates:
- Only candidates who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna as their first choice during the 2023 JAMB are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME candidates must have scored NOT LESS than the recommended minimum scores for various Schools/Courses/Programmes in the 2023 UTME.
Minimum UTME Scores for Specific Schools:
- (Provide the detailed list of recommended cut-off marks for each school and programme)
UTME Subject Combinations:
- Candidates must meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses and have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the 2023 JAMB Brochure.
O’ Level Requirements:
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits, including Mathematics and English Language, in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at not more than two sittings.
Direct Entry Requirements:
- Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
- DE/UTME Candidates:
- Click on “2023/2024 UPASE (2023 UTME & DE)” on the university’s website.
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE- DE/UTME Login.’
- Enter your JAMB registration number and one of your names.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s), and DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose an alternative course if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements.
- Proceed to the payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from the application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2, and pin number).
- Confirm your entries and click on the ‘payment link’ button to proceed to the payment gateway.
- Ensure that your ‘O’ level results are uploaded on the JAMB website – CAPS.
- For the list of relevant subjects for each Course/Programme, check the homepage of the University website.
- Any false declaration could lead to a candidate’s disqualification at any stage of the admission process.
- Candidates are advised to obtain the FUTMINNA Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers to prepare adequately for the screening exercise.
We wish all candidates the best of luck in their application process. For further information, please visit the University’s official website.