Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT . The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for preparing and administering proper dose of anesthesia to patients in theatre.
- Prepare and administer the proper dose of anesthesia.
- Prepare patients for anesthesia, including physical assessment and preoperative counselling.
- Evaluate patients’ progress before, during, and after medical procedures.
- Maintain anesthesia during an operation.
- Manage patients’ recovery from anesthesia.
- Educate patients about their surgery and recovery.
- Monitor patients’ vitals and adjust anesthesia levels as required during surgery.
- Oversee patient’s safety as they recover from anesthesia.
- Ability to label drugs accurately with concentration.
- Compliance with prophylactic antibiotics before surgery.
- Compliance with fluid chart recording.
- Incidence report and adequate documentation.
- RN, RNA
- 2 years’ work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.