JEF Security Services Limited is a provider of top notch security solutions including consultancy, investigation, training, manned guarding, risk assessment, protocol, background checks, forensics services, CCTV- sales and installations and general security services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security / Safety Consultant
- Examining client’s assets to determine level of security needed.
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Designing security protocols, plans, and systems.
- Implementing security measures and writing security policies for clients.
- Coordinating and briefing with security team, assigning tasks accordingly.
- Meeting with clients to explain security measures and to provide technical advice on security systems.
- Running security tests and analyzing and reporting the obtained results.
- Running health and safety meetings and training courses for clients
- Liaising with external health and safety authorities
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- IT literate
- Committed to further study
- An eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to work with people at all levels of an organisation.
- Minimum of a degree with relevant certifications.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in similar role.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.