JEF Security Services Limited is a provider of top notch security solutions including consultancy, investigation, training, manned guarding, risk assessment, protocol, background checks, forensics services, CCTV- sales and installations and general security services.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Security Administrator
- Installing, administering, and troubleshooting network security solutions
- Updating software with the latest security patches and ensuring the proper defenses are present for each network resource
- Performing vulnerability and penetration tests, identifying and defending against threats, and developing disaster recovery plans
- Consulting with staff, managers, and executives about the best security practices and providing technical advice
- Configuring and supporting security tools, such as firewalls and anti-virus software
- Training staff to understand and use security protocols
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Security Studies, or a related field
- Advanced training certifications may be advantageous
- A strong understanding and knowledge of computer, network, and security systems
- Good teaching, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.