TeamAce Limited – Our client, a Peer to Peer lending platform in the Fintech Industry, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wealth Manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Required to bring in cash injection as lenders’ funds to the tune of an amount, as will be agreed as the set target on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Implements the company’s’ investor relations plan as directed by management.
- Maintain investor relations calendars and conduct investor perception studies.
- Monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function.
- Establishes the optimum type and mix of shareholders, and creates that mix through a variety of targeting initiatives.
- Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes.
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management.
- Serves as point of contact for the investment community.
- Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community’s perception of the company.
- Represents the views of the investor community to the management team in the development of corporate strategy.
- HND / B.Sc Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in corporate banking, private wealth management, corporate investor relations or finance.
- Experience in identifying, establishing and maintaining relationships with key investors and stakeholders.
- Experience in producing internal and external communications material.
- Project and stakeholder management experience.
- Strong analytical abilities, attention to detail and verbal/written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
N500,000 – N600,000+ monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online