Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage / Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store / Inventory Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the office store and keeps appropriate inventory records
- Checks the inventory periodically to determine to reorder needs and verify with records.
- Issues store items as requested by the various stakeholders in line with laid down processes and procedures
- Codes each item in the office store to ensure easy identification and accessibility
- Monitors levels of store items and makes a request for the purchase of consumables and non-consumables in line with the replenishment mechanisms
- Makes requisition for store items that are in short supply and submits to Head Logis-tics, Operations.
- Receives store items, verifies against requisitions, and prepares goods received sheet.
- Maintains and updates records as regards the loss in value of goods due to passage of time or obsolescence.
- Verifies the quality and quantity of goods received to ensure they meet service level requirements
- Monitors the physical state of the store to ensure it meets HSE standards and sets the appropriate security measures in place.
- OND in Social Science or related courses
- Experience: 2-5 years’ experience as a store officer or inventory officer.
Salary and Remuneration
- Very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.