Saro Lifecare, a division of Saro Africa International operates in the Personal & Household Products Segment of the FMCG Industry in Nigeria, and is expanding its products range and manufacturing operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hypermarket Officer
Locations: Port Harcourt, Rivers & Abuja
- Hypermarket Officer (HMO) is tasked with the responsibility of ensuring the availability and visibility of all Saro Lifecare brands across the shelves of all key Hypermarkets in his/her area of coverage to achieve hypermarkets and Key Supermarkets optimization based on set KPIs.
Route to Market Implementation:
- Implement the route to market for his area of coverage as designed in the Hypermarket Plan
- Design route for Merchandizers within the coverage area and clear Sales KPI for merchandizers effectiveness
- Expansion drive into Hypermarkets stores within the coverage area.
- Recruitment and maintaining relationship with key Hypermarkets for effective optimization.
- Consistent availability of ACV in the Modern Retail channel.
- Directs, coordinates and collates Sales and Collection plan for his area of coverage based on available Hypermarket
- Be in direct contact with the Key Decision makers of outlets on a weekly basis for opportunities in upselling, Competition, resolve service issue and generally to bond with them for higher productivity
- Maintain stock availability by making products request in line with Target and restocking level
- Supervise the delivery van and ensure prompt delivery of all PO’s.
- Oversee the achievement of his territory Sales and Collection Target by keeping track of performance and suggest intervention that will ensure we are on track
- Maintain track record of Hypermarkets and resource performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Champion the implementation of Sales Drivers (Distribution, Shelving, Pricing, Promotion & Merchandizing) in accordance to the approved Sales Activation Standards in all Hypermarket Accounts within coverage area
- Take full ownership of implementation of all company Resources, Marketing Initiatives (Promo, POSM deployments, etc) and Standards across all segments (TLA, SA & EA) within coverage area
- Resolve or Escalate channel Issues within his/her Hypermarkets covered and provide management periodic update on channel performance
- Management of Merchandizers or In-store activators attached to Hypermarkets covered.
Risk and Control Management:
- Monitor credit compliance of Hypermarkets within area of coverage
- Ensure Merchandizers are always on their Hypermarket of coverage and 100% visibility of their activity
- Reports all incidences not more than 24 hours after incidence.
- Identification and Replacement of Off Spec products within 48hrs of notice.
- Follow up on Payment and Inventory Management through the Purchase/Account Manager & Aisle Supervisor.
- Outlet recruitment, retention and growth of their business across the different channels for optimization and business growth.
- Execute Hypermarket specific functions for channel bonding with Saro Life Care.
- Continuously ensure process are followed and improved upon by adherence and proposing ways of improvement.
- Work together with Hypermarket Lead in Collaboration with Innovation on the digital route to market as a key driver of Efficiency and Scalability.
- Provides reports of functions on daily, weekly and periodic basis as may be needed by the Line Manager.
- Minimum of a OND in a Social Science course
- Must be computer literate.
- 0-3 years working experience.
- Age: 21 – 27 years old.
Special Skills / Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Smart, and willingness to learn
- Accurate and attention to detail
- Highy numeric
- Goal-oriented organized team player.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and resolve customers issues
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th June, 2020.