Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
If you are interested in becoming a Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee 2023, you can do so by following the links below. You can apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment 2023 by clicking on the link below.
Here you will find information about the Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme, as well as the benefits that are associated with it. Read further to find out more about applying to the programme and the opportunities that it offers.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
As part of its ongoing initiatives to improve the experience of customers and enhance its operational efficiency and effectiveness across its various branch networks, Stanbic IBTC Bank of Nigeria has launched a recruitment campaign for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme.
We at Stanbic IBTC Bank have developed a graduate trainee programme with the goal to support the bank’s aggressive vision of being the best bank in Africa by selecting, developing, and training the next generation of leaders and bankers. The programme aims to build a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers.
It guarantees you a place on the prestigious 4-month Entry Level Training Program (ELTP) at the Banking School of Excellence if you decide to join Stanbic IBTC Bank as a graduate trainee.
As a prelude to taking on a generalist role at the bank after completion of this program, participants will be taken through an intensive course that introduces them to the fundamentals of banking, helping them harness their potential as a result of the program.
During the past four months at the Banking School of Excellence, we have celebrated graduate trainees who have been able to dedicate their time to training and excelling in the program. Candidates will be put in roles that are matched to their affinities, skillsets, and needs.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Eligibility Criteria
There are several criteria that must be met in order to be considered for the Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme:
- Applicants should be of good conduct and character
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 Credits in English, Maths, and other subjects in the GCE (O/L)
- Ability to safeguard the interests of the organisation
- Knowledge of Microsoft office will be an advantage
- All applicants must have a Valid Driver’s License, National ID, Passport, or Voter’s Card
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills
- All interested persons should be mentally and physically healthy
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
- All interested persons should not be more than 26 years old
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree not below second class upper division
- Must have gone through the NYSC program
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
Follow these steps if you wish to apply for one of the current Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee vacancies:
- Visit the Standard Bank recruitment website at https://careers.standardbank.com/
- Carefully read and follow instructions before filling the application for free
- Fill out all the required fields on the application form
- Submit the completed form and print the acknowledgement slip
Here are some things you should keep in mind.
- All your educational certificates will be checked. So, before applying, make sure you really are who you say you are.
- Only applications submitted through the official Stanbic IBTC Bank online job application form will be considered. So, do not send your CV to any other website or company.
- Your phone number and email address are what the bank will communicate with you. All information will be treated as confidential.
- If you meet the requirements, you will be invited for an aptitude test. Invitations for the test will be sent to you via email and sms.
- If you are invited to the test, you will need to print your invitation slip from the online portal.
- All candidates will be subjected to a forensic and background check.
Details of the salary for Stanbic IBTC Bank
A graduate trainee at Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc receives a monthly salary of between £60,000 and £75,000 during the duration of their trainee programme. The salary covers their travel expenses and other expenses during the training period. They are paid a monthly salary of N150,000 if they are employed after the training period.
Please be careful!
- We strongly advise you not to pay any money to anyone who promises to help you get a job with us. They are not our representatives.
You should keep checking this website regularly to keep up to date with the latest news on Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee 2023. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.