Shutlips.com is an online anonymous platform designed for users to sign up anonymously to discuss topics and issues they will rather not put a name or face to. Shutlips is a Nigerian business registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and was formally launched in Oct 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer/Social Media Intern
Start date: Immediately
Job type: Full-time
Education: Intern/Recent graduate
- Write stimulating contents in a witty and engaging manner that can drive traffic to the website. Graphics and pictorial elements needed in addition to writing contents.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management for all our social media platforms and extricating content from the website and populating them on our social media platforms and on external blogs to create buzz and awareness that will drive traffic to the website.
- Build relationships with followers and communicate regularly with followers on all our social media platforms as needed
- Manage, track and grow the company’s presence on all social media platforms
- Develop and implement a social media calendar in co-ordination with in-house social media consultant
- Research and present reports on key trends and audience insights
- Source for visual-aid materials such as photos and videos
- Expected to work remotely via WhatsApp and emails
- Have constant access to the internet, possess a smartphone and has a working laptop.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment, passionate about the job and willing to work hard.
- Social media marketing and management, 1 year preferred
- Business writing and content writing, 1 year preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office
- Internet savvy and proficient in the use of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Have excellent communication skills and should be familiar with the media and entertainment space in Nigeria
- Basic knowledge of video and photo editing software tools
N30,000 – N40,000/Month
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, updated CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Content Writer/Social Media Intern” as the subject of the email.