Dangote Cement Plc is a Nigerian publicly-traded multinational cement manufacturer headquartered in Lagos. The company is engaged in the manufacture, preparation, import, packaging, and distribution of cement and related products in Nigeria, and has plants or import terminals in nine other African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SAP Functional Support Lead, Production Planning
Job type: Full time
Department: DCP – Finance & IT
- We are looking for a motivated professionals with SAP experience in Production Planning Module.
- The resource would join our team of professionals to support the daily SAP operations of the business and SAP implementation projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Functional support for SAP Production Planning module.
- Plan, lead, organize and control SAP Production Planning Functional Module Team Members to support the business operations of cement production in the Plants.
- Manage multiple simultaneous SAP projects and Tasks from conception to completion. Requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate resources and activities to meet business requirements and project completion dates.
- Work with end-users to provide system support to the business while sharing knowledge and understanding.
- Gather business requirements and convert them into development design/programming specifications.
- Perform functional testing, creating documentation, and conducting end-user training in conjunction with other members of the SAP Core team.
- Work with both internal or external design/implementation teams and work cross-functionally between the business and IT to bridge the gap between design, content, and technology.
- Provides analysis for and directs activities of SAP PP resources as determined by and in conjunction with the senior management team.
- Manage end-to-end integration needs with the respective modules and other applications.
- Definition of innovative functional solutions to meet business process requirements in SAP and/ or other supporting application systems.
- Collect & analyse customer requirements on the following:
- Business processes and parameters,
- Assist in the mapping of master and transaction,
- Determining reporting requirements Standard / Customized SAP Reports, Determine, evaluate, and build customization requirements – WRICEF (with proper FS)
- Design, develop and manage Roles and Authorizations.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- 9 – 12 years of experience with relevant SAP working as a consultant or SAP PP Support Analyst
- Experience in business application system development methodology and business process re-engineering.
- Minimum of 3 end-to-end implementations and hands-on experience in SAP PP support.
- Candidate must have relevant work experience in SAP PM & MM.
- Candidates must have relevant work experience in SAP Quality Management – QM.
Skills and Competence:
- Strong leadership skills with customer interfacing experience.
- Strong written, verbal communication, analytical skills, and problem-solving.
- Demonstrated ability/experience in the implementation of major systems applications.
- Strong understanding of user exits would be an added advantage.
- Ability to interact with and present ideas and updates to senior or executive level management.
- Basic ABAP debugging know-how would be an added advantage.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online