Attention, prospective students! The Nasarawa State University (NSUK) has officially released its Post-UTME/DE screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session. This presents a golden opportunity for aspiring candidates to take the first step towards securing admission into the prestigious institution. Below, we provide a comprehensive guide on eligibility, application procedures, and important dates.
- Faculty of Engineering and College of Medicine and Health Sciences: 8th to 18th August 2023
- Other Faculties: 8th August to 30th September 2023
To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Participated in the 2023 UTME or applied through Direct Entry.
- Scored a minimum of 160 marks in the 2023 UTME.
- Possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), NSUK Diploma, Merit in NCE, or nine (9) points in IJMB for Direct Entry.
- Have at least five “O” level credit passes, including English and Mathematics, in relevant subjects, not more than two sittings.
Follow these steps to successfully apply for the NSUK Post-UTME form:
- Visit the NSUK 2023 Post-UTME Screening Portal at http://www.ug.nsuk.edu.ng/application
- Create an account/profile with your email and password.
- Log in and select “2023/2024 POST-UTME application.”
- Choose your preferred payment option and fill in personal and contact details.
- Upload a passport photograph, A’level qualification (for DE applicants only), and SSCE details.
- Fill in the scratch card purchased.
- Complete the application and print out the Application Summary and payment invoice.
The O’Level results provided during the application process will be verified during registration. Ensure accuracy to avoid complications.
Upload of “O” Level and “A” Level Results on JAMB Profile:
Candidates must visit JAMB accredited CBT centers to upload their “O” Level/”A” Level results on their JAMB profile.
Non-Acceptance of Admission on CAPS after (4) Weeks:
Candidates should monitor their admission on their JAMB profile. There is a grace period of four (4) weeks for candidates to accept approved admissions. Failure to accept within this period will result in admission deletion.
Mandatory Post-UTME Screening:
Participation in the Post-UTME screening is mandatory. Failure to participate will render a candidate ineligible for admission.
Aspiring students, seize this opportunity to kickstart your academic journey at Nasarawa State University. Follow the outlined steps diligently to ensure a smooth application process. Keep in mind the essential dates and requirements, and best of luck in your pursuit of higher education at NSUK!