The Ama-zuma Group was established on the basis of integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform due deligence,check prices of materials and recommend approval before procurement.
- Regular risk assessment of the organisation operation and corresponding department.
- Do price investigation onmaintenance of truck spare parts
- Monthly inventory Audit
- Check paste records of procurement of spare parts on trucks before recommending to the management.
- Reconciliation vetting of vendors ,supplies,invoice and receipt against payment records.
- Carry out pre/post payment audit of all payments vouchers and petty cash vouchers.
- Carrry out physical spot check of cash, stock for the company
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal control also reduce cost enhance revenue and improve profit.
- Monitor inventory procurement supply and usage of stocks e.g diesel,spare parts accessories for truck part,tyre.
- Monitoring of company’s assest and maintain assest register.
- Preparing of audit reports and give recommendation to the management
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND qualification with 8 – 10 years work experience.
- Must have the knowledge and experience of (oil and gas) downstream sector.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.