Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief General Manager, Production – Cement Industry
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Support the plant management in the planning, coordination, and control of efficient operations and maintenance, execution of all plant equipment design, modification, erection, and commissioning activities.
- Management of all technical personnel and plant administration.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Spares and Material Control for cost-effectiveness.
- Responsible for plant improvement activities.
- Outsourcing external professional services/support as approved by Management.
- Technical manpower planning and administration.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards and best practices.
- Support the Plant Directors in plant operations management.
- Candidates should possess a BSc /B Eng. (Engineering)
- Minimum of 30 years relevant experience.
- Plant operation/maintenance skills. (Preferably in a Cement Plant).
- Possess management and administration skills.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- SAP literacy
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online