Clients Oasis is a business consulting and coaching firm that has branches in Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.A and in Enugu, Nigeria. We help business owners scale and grow their companies.
Our business is global and we work with clients all over Europe and America. We offer great pay working conditions and pay packages to inspire our staff to grow and be the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Marketer/Optimization (SEO/SEM)
- We are looking for an experienced search engine marketer knowledgeable in search engine optimization. The job is a fulltime position in Enugu, Nigeria.
- The SEMS is responsible for maximizing the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to a website. This is achieved through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, like link-building, social media strategy, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
- This role will also be responsible for the coordination, creation, execution, and maintenance to ensure quality control standards are achieved with all website projects. This position also works in collaboration with Web Developers, Digital Marketers to meet the objectives of the organization and make continuous improvements.
- We are passionate about the work we do and the partners we collaborate with. Our employees are smart, passionate and motivated. Our digital agency is expanding and tackling highly attractive challenges every day. Become a valuable asset at a place where you are recognized, appreciated and challenged daily.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Research and analyze competitor sites to gain competitive SEO knowledge
- Develop and implement comprehensive link building strategy
- Work with development to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEM goals
- Recommend changes to website, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for specific keywords
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, key reporting tools, and point out areas of importance in accordance with client goals
- Pre launch Quality Assurance for website projects
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current and projected trends in the SEM industry.
N80,000 – N150,000 per month for a start.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.