Are you a prospective student who scored 100 and above in the 2023 UTME? Imo State Polytechnic Omuma has exciting vacancies in various Departments for the National Diploma (ND) program. Here’s your chance to explore diverse fields and kickstart your academic journey. Read on to discover the Departments and Entry Requirements for the ND Programmes.
1. School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Production and Health Technology
- Fisheries and Marine Technology
- Crop Production Technology
- Agricultural Management and Extension
- Horticulture Technology
2. School of Business and Management Technology (SBMT)
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
- Accounting Technology
- Cooperative Economics and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Mass Communication
3. School of Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology
4. School of Applied Science Technology (SAST)
- Food Science Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Science Technology
5. School of Environmental Design and Technology (SEDT)
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Environmental Management Technology
Entry Requirements for ND Programmes:
Prospective students must have:
- (5) CREDIT passes at O-level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in the JAMB Brochure
- JAMB requirement: a minimum of four (4) relevant subject combinations, including English Language
Mode of Application:
- Visit Imo State Polytechnic Omuma’s official website
- Click “Apply Now” beside the login button, accurately fill the form, and click APPLY
- On the payment invoice page, click “Pay Online”
- Enter your card details on the payment page and click “Pay.” Once payment is made, you will be returned to the website, and an email with payment and application details will be sent to you.
- Print the application summary page and bring it along for screening and verification.
- Provide a functional email address and personal telephone number, as well as those of your parents/guardians.
- Candidates who didn’t choose Imo Poly as their 1st choice initially can change course and institution on the JAMB portal by uploading their O-level results at a JAMB-accredited CBT center.
- Ensure your UTME subject combination qualifies you for the chosen course.
- Candidates who selected Imo State Polytechnic Omuma as 2nd or 3rd choice must change it to their first choice for consideration.