Are you aspiring to pursue a four-year Degree Programme at a reputable institution? Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into its diverse undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 session. Whether you are a UTME candidate or a Direct Entry applicant, Al-Hikmah University provides an enriching learning environment for your academic journey.
Eligibility & Admission Requirements
To be eligible for admission, applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/SISC Examinations or their equivalent, obtained in not more than two (2) sittings. English Language at credit level is mandatory for all candidates, and for those entering certain faculties, including Management Sciences, Natural and Applied Sciences, and select Education Courses, a credit in Mathematics is compulsory.
Direct Entry admission is available for applicants with suitable qualifications who obtained the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) DE Form.
Candidates who initially did not choose Al-Hikmah University as their First Choice in the UTME or Direct Entry are advised to update their choice of institution to Al-Hikmah University at any registered JAMB CBT Centre.
Al-Hikmah University offers a variety of undergraduate programmes across different faculties, ensuring a broad spectrum of academic choices for prospective students. Here are some of the available courses:
A. Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- B.A (Hons) History and International Relations
- B.A (Hons) Islamic Studies
- B.A (Hons) Arabic
- B.A (Hons) English
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mass Communication
- B.Sc. (Hons) Political Science and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc. (Hons) Sociology
B. Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Accounting
- B.Sc. (Hons) Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration
- B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration (Marketing Option)
- B.Sc. (Hons) Economics
C. Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Biochemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Microbiology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Geology and Mineral Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Physics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Hons) Cyber Security
- B.Sc. (Hons) Software Engineering
D. Faculty of Education
- B.Ed. Educational Guidance and Counselling
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies Education
- B.A. (Ed.) Arabic Education
- B.A. (Ed.) English Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Accounting Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agriculture Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
E. Faculty of Law
- LL.B. (Hons) Common Law
- LL.B. (Hons) Common and Islamic Law
F. Faculty of Health Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Public Health
- BMLS Medical Laboratory Science
Method of Application
- Pay N2,000 online to Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin.
- Complete the application form online at Al-Hikmah University Admissions Portal.
- Print the duly completed form.
- Present the print-out slip to the University Bursary Department to obtain the official receipt.
- Submit the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
Embark on your educational journey at Al-Hikmah University, where excellence meets opportunity. Apply today for an enriching and fulfilling academic experience!