Cozym Limited is a fast-emerging brand that consists of a highly skilled team of engineers and technical consultants dedicated to providing a wide array of services across multiple sectors such as Oil and Gas, Chemical, Power, Water and Aviation, etc.
Our journey began in April 2012, when the company was incorporated in Nigeria. We commenced business in the oil and gas industry by delivering small scale engineering design support (as sub-contractor) to more established oil and gas service providers. Latching on to the wings of these companies allowed us smooth entry into the market, while giving us the opportunity to further hone our skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Manager
Job Objective / Purpose of Job
- Responsible for provision of timely, relevant and reliable financial information, setting up of adequate control system and processes and ensuring financial policies/procedures of the Company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Preparation of interim and yearly financial statements in accordance with the legislation and accounting rules (IFRS) and ensure all other financial matters are undertaken in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting and Group Principles and all other applicable regulatory guidelines.
- To meet accounting and financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions to ensuring adequate budgetary control system.
- Overseeing, management, and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization, including organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports.
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet organization’s needs/ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Management of tax and other statutory obligations in accordance with the deadlines, both in terms of payments and annual or periodic tax returns as in the case of taxation.
- To accomplish accounting operational objectives by contributing to accounting information and recommendations which will form strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; standards, identifying trends, completing audits; identifying system improvements and implementing change.
- To have responsibility for the financial development, performance, and maintenance of the organization.
- To be responsible for the preparation of current financial reports and forecasts for future business growth including budgets, income statements, balance sheets, tax returns and reports for Government regulatory agencies and financial management reports
- To assist in the management of all accounting procedures and systems used by the organization.
- Assist in assessment of the long-term financial trends and review prospects for future growth of income and new sales areas.
- Assist in the review of reports, analyze projections of sales and income against actual figures and suggests methods of improving the planning process.
- Meet your targets and those of the team.
- To contribute to training and development of the team.
- To assist in achieving maximum profitability and growth in accordance with organization plans
- To assist in complying with all the financial and legal requirements, responsibilities, and obligations, including statutory obligations.
- Compiles financial reports and supervises month-end processes.
- Drafts procurement processes and signing off on purchase orders.
- Manages and monitors metrics, KPI tracking, and reports for the financial department.
- Evaluates the financial performance of the organization and measures returns on investments.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online