Are you a candidate who recently sat for the 2023 UTME of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and scored a minimum of 100? If you chose Federal Polytechnic, Idah as your institution of first choice, or you are considering changing your institution to Federal Polytechnic, Idah, we invite you to participate in our online Post-UTME screening exercise.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
Follow these simple steps for a smooth registration process:
- Visit the Federal Polytechnic, Idah website at http://forms.fepoda.edu.ng and click on the “Screening Payment” link.
- Fill in the form with a valid personal email address and print the payment invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Take the printed payment invoice to any bank to pay the registration fee of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000.00).
- Return to the Polytechnic website at http://forms.fepoda.edu.ng to complete the registration by clicking on the “Finish Registration” link. Provide the following information:
- JAMB Registration Number
- JAMB score
- State of Origin
- First and Second choices of programmes
- Upload the original JAMB result printout, as well as your original certificates or Statements of Result on the Polytechnic Portal and the JAMB website.
- Print out the registration details for your records.
Ensure you complete and submit your forms online before 11:59 pm on 31st August 2023.
SCREENING EXERCISE DATE
The screening exercise is scheduled to take place on 1st September 2023 at the Federal Polytechnic Idah, starting at 9:00 am.
NOTE TO CANDIDATES
- Provide authentic personal email addresses and phone numbers for effective communication.
- The Federal Polytechnic, Idah strictly prohibits any form of falsification of information.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Federal Polytechnic, Idah community. Best of luck with your registration and the upcoming screening exercise!