Greetings to the aspiring minds seeking admission to the Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN)! We are excited to announce the commencement of registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) Screening Tests for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Candidates interested in applying for the Post-UTME at FEDCODTTEN must have scored 120 and above in the 2023 UTME and selected the College as their first choice institution in their JAMB application. The following programs are available for admission:
Faculty of Health Technology:
- Prosthetics and Orthotics and Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Public Health Technology
Faculty of Applied Sciences:
- Social Work
Faculty of Dental Health:
- Dental Therapy
- Dental Nursing
- Dental Technology
Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 120 but did not initially choose FEDCODTTEN as their first choice institution are still eligible to apply. However, these candidates must effect a change of institution/course to FEDCODTTEN on the JAMB portal at their earliest convenience.
For more details on the available degree programs, candidates are encouraged to visit the College website or visit the College ICT center within the campus for in-person assistance.
Mode of Payment and Registration Procedure
To kickstart the registration process, eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000. Follow these steps to complete your registration:
- Visit the College portal: https://portal.fedcodtten.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/Landing.aspx
- Navigate to “APPLICATION Forms.”
- Click on “2023/2024 Application.”
- Generate your payment invoice by entering your JAMB registration number.
- Choose your program type.
- Fill in your details accurately.
- Submit to generate a Payment Invoice.
- Make payment at any bank using your Remita number.
- Return to the College portal, complete the application form using your Remita number.
- Submit your application and print out the application slip.
- Use easily accessible GSM numbers and emails for communication.
- Ensure accuracy in data entry to avoid disqualification.
- The College will not be liable for any payment made into the wrong account, registration with an invalid JAMB Registration Number, or any fraudulent activities.
We encourage all eligible candidates to seize this opportunity and embark on a journey towards quality education in health and applied sciences at FEDCODTTEN. The deadline for registration is approaching, so act swiftly and secure your spot!