Are you aspiring to further your education and pursue a Higher National Diploma (HND) in a reputable institution? Look no further! The Federal Polytechnic, Ede, is now accepting applications for admission into its HND Full-Time Programme for the 2023/2024 academic session. If you’re passionate about advancing your career in various fields, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
- Computer Science
- Applied Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism Management
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Architectural Technology & Management
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Estate Management
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineering Technology (Power and Machine, Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering Technology (Option)
- Civil Engineering Technology (Structures)
- Computer Engineering
Conditions for Admission
To be eligible for admission, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Filling of appropriate information should be done by the candidate to ensure accurate details such as names, address, examination grade, industrial training (I.T) date, JAMB registration number, and other relevant information.
- Provide correct and functional E-mail and Telephone number while filling the forms online.
- Applicants for HND must possess a National Diploma (ND) in the same discipline with a minimum of a Lower Credit obtained from NBTE Accredited Programmes/Institutions, plus a minimum of ONE YEAR POST National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience in the field of specialization. In exceptional cases, candidates with an ordinary Pass Grade in the National Diploma with a minimum of two (2) Years Post National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience may be considered.
- Federal Polytechnic Ede will not be liable for any wrong information submitted by the applicants.
- There will be no room for a change of course after the payment of the acceptance fee.
- Dates of Qualifying Examinations will be announced later.
- The deadline for applications is September 30th, 2022.
Method of Payment
Application forms for HND FULL-TIME/PART-TIME AND DAILY PART-TIME/REGULAR PART-TIME Programs attract a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only. Detailed information about the program’s entry requirements, mode of payment, and registration are available online at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng. Payment should be made on the institution portal using any Remita payment method (Mastercard, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, Remita app, etc.).
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to advance your education and career. Apply now and take the first step toward a brighter future!