Attention, aspiring students! If you’ve selected Delta State University (DELSU) Abraka as your first choice of university for the 2023/2024 JAMB Direct Entry, it’s time to gear up for the admission screening process. Here’s a comprehensive guide to help you through the application procedure:
- On-line application kicks off on Monday, 4th September, 2023.
- Application website closes at 6.00 p.m. on Friday, 15th September, 2023.
- Candidates will be informed of the screening exercise date and time in due course.
- Visit the official application portal: portal.delsu.edu.ng.
- Click on “Apply for Admission.”
- Click “Start” to initiate the application process.
- Select “Screening exercise.”
- Click “Apply” to proceed.
- Complete the form with your valid JAMB Registration Number.
- Provide a functioning mobile phone number and email address. These will be used for communication regarding the screening test date and venue.
- Fill out the form and make a payment of N2,000 instantly.
- After payment, return to portal.delsu.edu.ng to finalize the form and submit.
Note to Applicants:
Ensure that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date to facilitate smooth communication throughout the admission process.
By following these steps diligently, you’ll be one step closer to joining the vibrant academic community at DELSU Abraka. Stay tuned for further updates on the screening exercise date and time, as the university will communicate these details in due course.