Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Solutions Manager – West & South East
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Provides the required and much needed Pre-sales, Technical and Operations related support to the Enterprise Services Business for efficient and timely Service delivery within the service value chain.
Prompt and effective solution delivery:
- Responsible for initial Solution Design and client information gathering (including pre-installation site survey) for all Enterprise Projects.
- Coordinate with 3rd Party Vendor in order to deploy Enterprise Solutions and for Enterprise Core Network Maintenance and Support.
- Coordinate closely with Enterprise Support Team for trouble ticket resolutions, logging and closure.
- Also coordinate with Enterprise Sales team concerning the submission of proposals to clients.
- Attend to technical sales meeting along with Sales Managers in order to capture client’s request for service provisioning.
- Keep a project tracker for all ongoing Enterprise services implementation from Order to Completion in close coordination with Network and Provisioning team and publish such tracker periodically (Daily, Weekly or forthrightly) for the benefit of sales and enterprise team.
- Provide all required documentation including approval process for implementation kick-off of all Enterprise service provisioning (CRF and any other supporting documents).
- Provide the Enterprise Sales Team with the Job completion Certificate for customer concurrence and endorsement to mark the completion of service provisioning and billing commencement.
- Coordinate the billing and invoicing of Enterprise Customers based on signed Job Completion Certificates.
Strong Support Structure:
- Monitors all alarms and measurable parameters on the Enterprise Network Monitoring Application/Tools in order to compile a weekly/Monthly KPI report and including Bandwidth utilization.
- Drive the resolution of all Enterprise Link Outages and faults in coordination with Enterprise Operations Team with regular updates on resolution paths and action plans.
- Supervise and ensure proper quality assurance on all 3rd party installations on Enterprise Client sites.
- Coordinate the technical support activities of 3rd Party vendors both during and after Enterprise Service Implementation.
- Assist in the Resolution of all client outages and push repeat issues to problem management team for promptly fixes and compile weekly Fault resolution reports to track service reliability trend.
- Carry out and track spares as part of ensuring MTTR when replacement items are required at CPE as subset of outage resolution on client site.
Service Level Agreement Compliance:
- Ensure Compliance with the MTTR Clause in the contractual agreement with clients through proactive monitoring of service activity on each account
- Minimise churn through effective management of customer and organizing Service review meetings at intervals.
- Ensures prompt resolution of Network related issues in order to maintain the maximum service availability. (Avoid penalty payouts /Unnecessary Revenue deduction).
- Confer with SLA performance manager and Compile all outage reports for Enterprise managed accounts and make it available to Enterprise Sales Account Managers for reconciliation of such report with the customers when required.
- Assist with other documentations which might be required to keep track of (Enterprise service catalogue) – Enterprise circuits and database including Technical and commercial details.
Educational Qualification, Experience & Competencies
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Electronics with Computing Option or any other IT related courses
- Professional qualifications in Networking such as CCNA, CCNP or higher will be an added advantage.
- ITILv3 and any service management exposure is desirable.
- 5-7 years of work experience with 3-4 years of relevant experience in Telecom Industry. 2 which has to be at supervisory level.
- Relevant experience in IT/telecom enterprise services networking environment will be preferred.
- Good Sales techniques overview and exposure.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office suite (MS Project, Word, Excel, Visio and Power Point) will be required.
- Good knowledge of Agile or any process improvement techniques.
Skills and Competencies:
- Technology/Telecom Savvy, Communication, Influencing, Negotiation, Analytical thinking, Project Management, Change Management, Administration, Service Oriented, Organization and Diligence
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.