Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Our management has many years experience in the fields of production, importing and distributing of foods products. Blume is a member of Sonia Foods Industries limited, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a target-oriented and experienced Territory Sales Manager to manage the sales representatives of the assigned territory and ensure that sales targets are consistently achieved.
- Travelling throughout an assigned territory to train and guide company sales Promoters.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with customers by ensuring that their needs are met and resolving complaints promptly.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by persuading customers within an assigned territory to purchase company products and services.
- Analysing sales and marketing data to determine the most effective sales and marketing techniques.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to increase sales within an assigned territory.
- Conducting surveys to better understand customer needs.
- Attending trade shows to promote company products and services.
- Ensuring that brand awareness within an assigned territory meets company expectations.
- Motivating Sales Representatives to achieve sales quotas and evaluating their performance based on their ability or inability to achieve sales quotas.
- Monitoring competitors’ sales activity within an assigned territory.
- BSc HND in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- 5 – 8 years Sales working experience in FMCG.
- Proven experience working (FMCG) as a territory sales manager.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- People oriented skills.
- Sales experience in Ogun state is required.
- Not older than 38 year.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.