Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Site Engineer and Site Supervisor
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Managing construction activities and tasks.
- Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations.
- Overseeing building work.
- Surveying sites like setting out, alignments , levels etc..
- Making sure specifications are met on site.
- Solving problems and providing technical advice.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Must have a degree in any of these qualifications: Engineering filed, Construction, HSE.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years – 50 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education HND (Polytechnic)
- Degree title: HND or Higher degree
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Years
- Other experience: 10 Years
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online