Tasty United Beverages Limited, a reputable Juice Producing Company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
- Supervising/developing process mapping with flow charts per section of juice lines and work on full documentation related to the operation of each section on line.
- Documenting staff requirement and tasks per position per type of line operation, from raw materials loading to Packaging and finally to store/warehouse.
- Formulating recipes to fit the company’s strategy for product positioning in the local market.
- Team building with emphasis on training, delegating and monitoring the progress of all key staff members operating the lines.
- Drawing up of Production Schedule, Monitor day-to-day operations to ensure the production of quality juice.
- Developing measuring tools to monitor and increase productivity per person-hour.
- Monitoring the Production Processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Assuring the meeting of quality expectations by maintaining and managing controls and continual personal inspection of production and process.
- Seeking ways to improve the process and quality while reducing costs.
- Following all company policies and procedures as well as Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Monitoring sanitation to ensure quality, safe products are produced within our facility.
- Reporting in advance to maintenance any issues of equipment that is not working properly.
- Develop Quality Control Standards to ensure quality and consistency of our products.
- Ensuring proper training of personnel working in semi-skilled positions including but not limited to Ingredient Scaling Area, Mixer Operators, Production & Packaging Machine/Line Operators, etc.
- Monitoring and reviewing the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
- Preparing and maintaining daily production reports
- Ensuring implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- B.Sc/HND in Microbiology or any related discipline from a reputable university or polytechnic.
- At least six (6) years cognate experience on the same role, preferably from Juice Companies.
- Must be residing in Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Hardworking and trustworthy.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org “Production Supervisor (REF. PS2019031)” as the subject of the mail.