Attention to all prospective students! The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has officially announced the commencement of the Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic year. This is a golden opportunity for candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) applicants to secure admission into various undergraduate programs.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, UTME candidates must have selected AKSU as their First Choice Institution and scored 140 and above. The available faculties and departments cover a diverse range of disciplines, including Agriculture, Arts, Biological Sciences, Education, Engineering, Management Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Social Sciences.
The online registration period is set to run from Monday, 7th August, 2023, to Friday, 29th September, 2023. Prospective candidates are strongly advised to complete their registration within this timeframe, as those who miss the deadline will not be considered for admission.
Requirements for Screening:
- 2023 UTME Result Slip
- 2023 DE Registration Slip (for Direct Entry applicants only)
- HND, ND, NCE, A-level certificate, etc. (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- AKSU PUTME/DE Registration Confirmation Slip (2023)
Candidates can follow the steps below to register for the screening exercise:
- Visit portal.aksu.edu.ng
- Click on “START NOW”
- Click on “Enroll”
- Select “PUTME”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Verify and Continue
- Make a payment of N2,000.00 as the registration fee
- Upload scanned copies of required documents (UTME Result Slip, DE Registration Details Slip, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Origin)
- Preview and confirm the entered details
- Click “Finish” to generate the Registration Confirmation Slip
- A grace period of four (4) weeks will be provided for candidates to accept approved admissions. Failure to accept within this timeframe will result in the admission being deleted.
- Candidates with awaiting results can apply but must ensure that their O’level (WAEC/NECO) results are uploaded appropriately at the JAMB portal (CAPS) in a COMPUTER-BASED TEST (CBT) CENTRE approved by JAMB.
- The university does not have individuals or sales agents for admission. Any dealings with unauthorized individuals or payments to personal accounts are at the candidate’s own risk.
Prospective students are strongly advised to visit the official AKSU website (www.aksu.edu.ng) or contact the university via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for more information. Secure your spot at AKSU and embark on a journey of academic excellence!