Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, has officially commenced registration for the 2023/2024 academic session Post-UTME admission screening exercise. Prospective candidates are encouraged to take note of the eligibility criteria and follow the outlined guidelines for a seamless registration process.
The Screening Eligibility:
- UTME candidates who chose Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) as their first choice and scored 160 and above.
- Direct Entry candidates who selected AAUA as their first choice.
- UTME candidates who scored 160 and above but initially did not choose AAUA but are willing to change to AAUA as their first choice.
Candidates in the third category must effect the necessary change of institution on JAMB CAPS to AAUA before the close of the screening exercise registration.
- Registration started on Monday, 7th August 2023.
- Eligible candidates should visit the University’s official website at https://putme.aaua.edu.ng to commence registration.
- A payment of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) is required for the screening, to be made online through the University Screening Portal.
Online Registration Guidelines:
- Visit https://putme.aaua.edu.ng.
- Create an account using a valid JAMB registration number and email address.
- Confirm your email address by clicking on the link sent to your email (check spam box if not found in the inbox).
- Log in and make a payment of N2,500.00 via E-transact.
- After successful payment, fill in your bio-data with accurate details.
- Print out the bio-data slip for reference.
- Upload all O’Level results on the portal, with a maximum of two sittings allowed.
- Accepted O’Level results include WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB.
- Direct Entry candidates are accepted with 1st Degree (Second Class Lower), ND (Upper Credit), HND (Lower Credit), JUPEB (6 Points), and NCE (8 Points).
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results may apply but must upload results on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS upon release.
- Verify the UTME subject combinations for each course and make necessary changes on JAMB CAPS if required.
- Carefully complete the online form to avoid disqualification due to errors.
- Print evidence of completion of the transaction for future reference.
a) The online screening registration began on Monday, 7th August 2023. b) LAW program applicants must score a minimum of 250 marks in the 2023 UTME. c) Provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers for timely communication.
Prospective candidates are urged to adhere to the outlined guidelines and deadlines to ensure a smooth and successful application process. Failure to comply with instructions may lead to disqualification. The University emphasizes the importance of active communication channels for updates and notifications throughout the admission process.