British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Executive
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Reports To: FGS Warehouse Supervisor
Seniority Level: Non-management
Role Positioning and Objectives
- Contribute towards the superior up-bringing of the organisation and have a rewarding career in an organisation that offers challenging opportunities and room for growth. Provide warehousing functions of receipts, storage, and issuance of Finished Goods materials/goods and to avoid damages or wastages in the process.
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Maintenance of proper storage of all Finished Goods in the Warehouse, effective receipts of stocks and despatch to GBNL & Export markets.
- Proper Stock and Warehouse Management to ensure storage and handling of all Finished Goods and ensure that FIFO are followed as per BAT best practice.
- Maintain 100% stock accuracy throughout the year.
- Develop and coach direct reports to ensure that talented individuals feel motivated and are able to progress.
- Identify, develop and coach potential successors.
- Attend trainings (self development ) as identified.
- Motivate, guide and make recommendation for disciplinary action.
- Manage the EHS and housekeeping procedures within the warehouses and ensure strict adherence.
- Manages and reports the status of all material handling equipment to ensure their maintainability and avoid equipment failure.
- Management of records in the warehouse and ensure FIFO principles are applied
- Sound working relationship with our major customer ( GBNL )
- Maintain good working relationships with other departments.
- Maintain good working relationship with all other warehousing staff.
- Improve ways of managing contractor staff so as to minimise cost.
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- HND / BSc. Upper credit in Purchasing & Supply or any other related field
- Good understanding of warehousing management systems
- At least 4 year experience in a FMCG warehouse.
- Familiarity with ERP/SAP systems and understanding of internal information flows.
- Ability to operate across all hierarchy levels, providing information and support as required.
- Good inter-personal communication skills.
- Sound Analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online